|Health Advice For U|
If you have even a passing interest in the topic of acne, then you should look at the following information. This enlightening article presents some of the latest news about acne.
1. Avoid Scrubbing and Abrasives: Scrubbing and abrasives should be avoided. Experts have said that they irritate the skin, which should be left intact as a natural barrier against the acne-causing bacteria.
2. Sun for Beautiful Skin: As you may know, sun does kill bacteria, but it doesn't mean that it won't harm the skin. Note that the sun also acts as an astringent that dries, tightens, and clogs the skin pores. Thus, you should just spend limited time under the sun. At least 15 minutes to the face and arms daily is enough.
3. Avoid Extremely Cold Weather: If extreme heat causes clogging of the pores, extremely cold weather causes it as well. So, avoid extremely cold weather so you don't freeze and clog pores. It is ideal that you moisturize your face and body, and stay in temperatures ranging from 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Swimming Does Help: Exercise for stress reduction by swimming in a properly treated indoor swimming pool. But, use the Ozone purified pool if possible. It is interesting to know that the swimming pool water is typically 75 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit, which is well below the normal temperature of 98.6 degrees of your body. Therefore, the swimming water cools your whole body, including the acne affected areas, while providing excellent exercise to the rest of you. This even reduces stress as well as physical attention.
5. Think Clean: Change linens, wash cloths and body towels after each use. It is for the fact that they are great places for acne-causing bacteria to grow and be reapplied to the skin later. Also, wash white facial cloths, pillow covers, as well as personal undergarments daily with Vinegar, tea tree oil or essential oils of Lime, lemon or orange so to lessen the acne-related bacterial development. It is also often suggested that you apply a natural detergent for washing.
Indeed, there are a lot of ways to control and fight acne, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle is so far the best one to consider. It is important to note that healthy lifestyles will lead you to attaining a healthier skin and a healthier body. Changing your unfavourable habits will reward you with better general health, more energy, and clearer skin to show the world.
If you were once afraid to make changes, please don't be. Of course, the initial affects may be hard to grasp at first, but as you go on, you will find out that you can quickly learn to adapt with them.